Monday, June 3, 2013

Relay for Life

Saturday will mark the five month anniversary of Maddy's death.  I guess it is fitting that we will be Celebrating, Remembering, and Fighting Back at the Fulton County Relay for Life on Friday and Saturday, June 7 and 8.  Maddy loved Relay for Life.  She had told Mrs. Buehrer and Miss Heckel earlier that she was going to go to every meeting with them this year.  She was also determined to walk the 5K this year!  While Maddy is not able to be with us physically, her spirit is alive in all of us.  The ABC 4 Maddy team is stronger than ever and determined to honor her memory!

We hope to see you all there!!!!

Rob Froman, who read a poem he had written about Maddy at her memorial service, recently did a video for the Children's Miracle Network.  In it, he remembers Maddy!  It is a great reminder of why we need to continue this fight against CANCER!

Here is the link- you may have to cut and paste.

http://youtu.be/vOCnttAUGdg

5 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how wonderful heaven will be, getting to see loved ones again. Just seeing this video of Maddy really tugged at my heart. Thank you for sharing it. Her smile... We will continue the fight for Maddy and so many others out there.

    Aliese Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tribute to Maddy!! Thanks so much for sharing the link!

    Jeff :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thanks to the boss being "adamant" we hit our goal. Can you spell topaz? Thanks to everyone for your awesome support for our team. I believe we made Maddy proud, but oh, how much we missed her being there! Love you Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you much today as Maddy's first birthday with the angels approaches. You remain in our many thoughts and constant prayers.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... +2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Prostate
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    ,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete