Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hi!

Hi! It's Maddy. This has been a good week. Tomorrow I have to go to get blood work done, but I don't have any treatments. With Miss Heckel having surgery, I missed my class this week since we did not Skype. I hope to see all of my friends again soon.

(I am thinking and praying for you Miss Heckel. You took care of me when I got sick. I hope to help take care of you now. I wish I could come visit you! Maybe we can both Skype into the classroom when you are feeling better. )

Love,
Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Maddy~

    Your class misses you, too! I will be in for Miss Heckel---so we will get connected! :) I miss "seeing" you, also. Mason told me that any help I need with Skype to just ask him. He doesn't want to miss any more time with you in class. :)

    Praying your counts are good...

    Love you sweetie!

    Mrs. Conway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy,

    Miss Heckel misses you too! I saw her last night and told her how you came and knocked on the window of the class and they all went wild. She said she could imagine that they went completely crazy when they saw you. She was sad to have missed that!

    She asked her sister to bring some Maddy bracelets up to the hospital. Miss Heckel had some extras at her house so her sister brought them to her. Some of Miss Heckel's nurses at the hospital want one because she keeps talking about you and telling them all about you. I am going to try and find a few more at school to take up! See, you are famous again!

    Have a good week. You will be back skyping again with the kids and Mrs. Conway on Monday. Everyone misses seeing you on the smart board!

    Be good!
    Love,
    Mrs. Buehrer

    ReplyDelete