Sunday, March 14, 2010

St. Balderick's Event

We just found out about an event taking place on Wednesday, March 17th at Terry Henricks in Archbold. St. Balderick's Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises money for childhood cancer research. They host "head shaving" events. Maddy and Russ have decided to participate. In turn, we are asking for "pledges". If you are interested in making a pledge, please go to:


https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/maddy


You can make your donation at this site. Below is the "before" picture. We'll be sure to post the "after" picture! : )


1 comment:

  1. Maddy,
    I definitely want to make a pledge. Do you know what time you are going out to Hendrick's? Can I make my donation right out there? I bet I can! Maybe I'll come out and watch. I miss you and the other kids in our class.
    I'm praying today is an okay day for you at St. V's. Be sure to show your bracelets to Pam. I heard that yesterday was not fun when they checked your blood. I had mine checked too and you are right, it is not very much fun at all. But I guess we have to do what they tell us so we can get better.
    I hope to see you soon!

    Remember "God is Good All the Time; All the Time God is Good!

    Love, Miss Heckel

    ReplyDelete