Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Update

Maddy's fever broke and her cultures have come back negative. She is feeling better except for being tired and a little cranky- the steroids are kicking in! She is just going to stay at the hospital tonight since her surgery to put in her new port is Monday- just in time because her counts are already dropping from her chemo treatment last Thursday. If all goes well, she should be able to come home Monday after surgery. It will be nice for all of us to be home and to be able to sleep in our own beds!

7 comments:

  1. We are praying that all goes well tomorrow!!! Glad that the fever broke! Hope to see tomorrow that you are back home!

    Peace, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that the cultures are negative, the fever is gone. Prayers are coming from everyone you can imagine and then a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you tomorrow. I hope you all get to enjoy a good night's sleep in your own beds on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Maddy,
    Still praying and praying and praying and I will NOT quit. Maddy you just be your fiesty little self if that helps. Remember those doctors and nurses are getting paid big bucks so you make sure they take good care of you! It was so funny this afternoon when the chaplain called me Grandma and Mrs. Buehrer the aunt. I'll be you extra Grandma any day. Since you are not my student anymore you just go ahead call me 'Grandma' CindyLou if you want! That would be so much fun! Good Luck tomorrow. It will be good to have you back in Archbold soon. Take care!

    Lots of Love,
    'Grandma' CindyLou'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddy, I am praying that everything went well with your surgery today and that you will be home and sleeping in your own bed tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day, Maddy!!! I hope that your procedure went well! Know that our family is praying for you!

    Peace, Beth (Erin's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maddy,
    Happy Valentine's Day:) I hope to see you on skype soon. I liked your monkey Valentine box.
    LOVE,
    MEGAN:)

    ReplyDelete