Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break (Day #6)

We are definitely going to need a vacation after this "vacation". We are getting very tired! Maddy is counting the days. She asked me what day it was this morning. I told her it was Tuesday (after double checking). A while later, she informed me that if she had to be in the hospital for 10 days, she only had 4 days left. She told me, "I figured it out!". I guess her second grade education is paying off!

Maddy's eyes are still bothering her. She was up all night with pain. The doctors still think it is a side affect of the chemo. We are continuing with eye drops. Maddy layed around all day with her eyes closed again. It makes trips to the bathroom very interesting- IV pole, tubes, and "no eyes"!


Still looking for the pool...

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lamberts,

    I'm still thinking and thinking and thinking about you. Thanks for the update. I'll pray for relieve from pain, comfort for Maddy's eyes and REST for everyone! Take care!

    Love,
    Miss Heckel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family and your "vacation". I'll pray really hard for that pool to become a reality! Thank you so much for the updates.
    -Sarah Tiplady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and prayers to you guys today. Rebekah says
    "I love you Maddy. I hope you can feel better soon and maybe we can have a play date. I threw a penny in the wishing well today and wished that you could feel better, when you get better we can play at recess if you want to and I hope you have a great night, I am gonna pray for you every single day!" ♥ Rebekah Rosales ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys need to learn more about what "vacation" means! We are continuing to pray. For days with more ups with downs. For no more pain in Maddy's eyes, for Julia to feel better and be able to visit, for strength for everyone, and for so much more!

    ReplyDelete