Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday

Last night was another rough night.  The sedation was not keeping Maddy comfortable and she had several "episodes" throughout the night.  (I can't even explain how difficult this was to watch.)  They did another MRI this morning to make sure nothing new showed up and the results were pretty much the same as Tuesday- atleast no new complications.  They switched up some of her sedation medication and she has been a lot more comfortable today.  

Tomorrow is the bone marrow drive at the high school.  Maddy so wanted to go to this.  We hope it is successful and we appreciate all the effort that has been put into this event by everyone.


4 comments:

  1. We will continue to pray for all of you. Although Maddy can't be there tomorrow, remember that hundreds of us will be. Thinking of all of you...Carrie and Desmond Sleigh, Kylie Yocco and Gage Dalton :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot donate due to medical conditions, but have posted the link on fb pages and in groups. Quite a few of my friends requested kits, and that just warms my heart! I'm contining to get the word out and pray for everyone involved in Maddy's life. God Bless you all!! Melanie Greene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop thinking about you guys. Hoping that things get better for Maddy really fast. I can imagine how terrified you all are feeling. I wish I could do something to help.
    All the best for the marrow drive.
    Hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Lambert Family, it's Angelina (the shoe fairy) I just wanted to say I will keep praying for all the things I usually pray for Maddy; but will especially do so for comfort and peace at this time. Words can not express what a huge and wonderful part of my life you have all been through the delivery of her Peach's Neet Feet. I will be thinking of and prayinf extra hard for all of you.

    ReplyDelete