Friday, April 8, 2011

Day #16

Total White Blood Cell Count = 200

The roller coaster continues! The good thing though is that Maddy is feeling well. She was able to do some school work and watch some movies today. She was even able to Skype this afternoon with her class using the iPad.

It is getting very exhausting though trying to keep up with everything! We appreciate all the help and support we have received from our family and friends. The meals, gas cards, gifts, and encouraging words are very much appreciated as well! We know we have said this before, but we feel truly blessed each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy,
    I am glad I got to see you on skype. I hope you get to come home soon! We are praying for you.
    love,
    Megan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddy,
    My heart and mind have sure been with you each day! I hope you get to go home soon. You are a talented artist and I miss seeing your artwork! When you feel better we will have to skype in art again.
    With Love, Mrs. Rosene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maddy,

    I loved seeing you on skype on Friday. It looked like you were having fun making the ant project. I thought yours looked really neat! I am glad you were feeling good enough to do some school work and that some of it was a fun project.

    Praying for those counts to keep increasing so you can get home soon. Hang in there!

    Love you lots!
    Mrs. Buehrer

    ReplyDelete